At UB, students are #1.
Through purposeful programs and services, the Division of Student Success and Support Services supports all UB students in their journey to successfully navigate their college experience, develop as citizens and critical thinkers, and prepare for careers in an evolving marketplace.
Our units include:
- Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Career and Internship Center
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Disability and Access Services
- Diversity and Culture Center
- Office of Student Support
- Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement
- The Bob Parsons Veterans Center
Every UB Student Has a Story to Tell. What's Yours?
The Division of Student Success and Support Services has launched a new campaign called Be YOU at UB. This movement will focus on student stories, celebrate diversity, support inclusive excellence, and foster meaningful conversations. UB student Joseph Crawley shared his story at the University of Baltimore's 2019 Official Welcome.